napster, hawkwind and mp3's

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sun Nov 12 18:28:05 EST 2000

In a message dated 11/12/00 5:55:29 PM, colm1 at MINISTRYOFSOUND.NET writes:

<< is it just me but isn't there alot of hawkwind mp3's on napster these days?

I remember a while back you were lucky to find a handfull!!!!

in part this depends on who's online and what they possess; but in the month
or so i've 'napstered' i've seen more than a handful.
nah, i dont want 'em.

but in the netherworld of mp3-related newsgroups, there were/are _vast_
quantities of HW.

...been snagging almost 2 a day of late, as i wont be paying 5 bucks a month
for napster or any other service.

<<not to be considered an endorsement of downloading contemporary music>>
so hush.