napster, hawkwind and mp3's

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sun Nov 12 20:08:57 EST 2000

In a message dated 11/12/00 7:24:02 PM, freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU writes:

<<

I get a lot of incomplete songs while using Napster. How are they going to

overcome this when they start charging a monthly rate?

======
hmmm
good question.

if the person you're snagging from disconnects from napster or goes offline,
'poof'.
and does anyone know what 'ping' means?

had a lousy night on thursday, went '1 for 9'.

i have the best luck going for two, then starting over w/2 more.

recent acquisitions:

ha ha ha FLIPPER
i'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair  "SOUTH PACIFIC" SOUNDTRACK LP
public image PIL
down in the boondocks BILLY JOE ROYAL
love will tear us apart JOY DIVISION
bird dog EVERLY BROTHERS