HW: Support bands #1 - a general approach

Chris Warburton cwarburton at RDF-CONSULTING.CO.UK
Mon Nov 13 05:06:24 EST 2000

Expected response received *GGGG*

Of course I malign you... keeping a general glow just short of a "flame" is
half the fun... passme some more charcoal Mabel!

Chipmuck?  Is that what was in yr pants after the loop *ROTFLOL*

Aggravatingly Yours,
ChrisW