napster, BOC and mp3's

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Nov 13 07:25:56 EST 2000

Bill wrote:
> I search more for ICU, Pink Fairies, Ozric Tentacles nowadays.
> I've never listened to Blue Oyster Cult songs though. Any recommendations?

The tune that got me into the band was (Don't Fear) The Reaper. You're bound
to find dozens of opportunities to download it too. Other favorites: The Red
& The Black, Hot Rails to Hell, Dominance & Submission, Astronomy, Black
Blade, Veteran of the Psychic Wars, Harvest Moon.

All ranging from heavy and rough-sounding, to heavy and well-produced. :-)

Brian
Who likes cowbells, to a point.

--
Brian Halligan