HW: Taped music and DJ's at gigs (dub!!)

Rich rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Mon Nov 13 13:47:51 EST 2000

Hmm I still can't get that damn Massive Attack Loop out of my head. Round
and Round. Round and Round.
The Song Sounds All Wrong with Vocals on it ;-)

Rich

Hopefully Tomorrow I'm going portable on the internet front.  I'm get one of
those funky new Motorola V100 Email/Texting/Wap iMac coloured thing with a
baby qwerty keyboard, heh. Mobile Email :-0  Anyone done BOC-L on an email
phone?

Any more technology and my heads going to explode.

(For the really sad techies on the list there is now a telnet client for
Wap, which means you can telnet to your favorite internet chats, or onto
that server you really need to fix)