napster, hawkwind and mp3's

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Wed Nov 15 19:03:53 EST 2000

In a message dated 11/15/00 6:21:16 PM, andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM writes:

<< Tongue in cheek perhaps, but missing my point. No need to feel guilty about

this as there's no other way of getting it and if no-one dares to reissue

it, including the band, so be it as regards money to the band.

Andy G.>>
===
as you say....
and an excellent example of hunting down goodies w/napster

"<>"

====

 > Yes, I did download the entire Iron Butterfly album, Metamorphosis.

Great

> album, but hard to find, and I jonesed for it for about 15 years.   Guilty

as

> charged!!  I did a light show for them once, though, and I got paid in

beer, so

> I guess it's a fair trade.>>

=====
ps> the second gig my band never played was... almost.... opening for iron
butterfly, or whatever passed for them in mid-1980...

"<>"