BOC: Online Comic Reference

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Nov 16 15:28:01 EST 2000

>> "(Don't Fear the) Reaper" made a small but important appearance in the
>> online comic Clan of the Cats - July 9 1999
>>
>> http://www.clanofthecats.com/d/19990709.html
>
> That seemed like some decent PR for the band. Does the cartoonist normally
> drop band names in the strip since it's about DJs? Or do they usually stick
> to situations outside the booth?
>
> Brian
>
> --
> Brian Halligan
> mailto:blackblade at bhalligan.com
> http://www.bhalligan.com

I meant "song names."

Hmmm...I wonder what would happen if BOC started touring as Don't Fear the
Reaper? I don't think the band's known well enough for people to think
they're a cover group. More people probably know that song title than know
the name Blue Oyster Cult.

Brian

--
Brian Halligan