HW: A few more Brixton comments.

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Nov 17 09:03:10 EST 2000

>    Hello Folks Reading all your reviews of Hawkestra. I can  honestly say
>that some of the so called stars did not deliver the goods. I  sincerely
>hope that the Christmas party will be totally different and much more
>exciting!  Yours Dave Brock

DAVE BROCK making apologies for BriXXXton......you should be ashamed of
your little throats(actually quite HUGE throats)(just playing around here
guys...it's your list..it SURE ain't mine).....THE DEVIL was there and he
was pleased.......even with HUW, cause he's so cool.....

Would someone repost just what the deal was with him....as I thought he'd
just tipped the champagne bottle(ok by me)(given the nerves on an event of
this spectrum...not to mention the party)  interested in why he was off if
this wasn't the case as I saw a mention of it before......*out*

PS ---GOD BLESS WHOEVER DECIDED TO LET THE 3 DEMO CD's OUT...........we
NEED this stuff to survive....it's FOOD....."RECENT REPORTS"...how
smashing!!!!