HAWKWIND: THE ENERGIZER BUNNY

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Nov 17 13:27:16 EST 2000

     Doug pearson in Previous message states:

 And Weird 107
will probably have to wait until after I get 'Agents of Chaos' and 'Strange
Trips & Pipe Dreams'.  Someone else please write those up!

 Doug....maybe good thing you don't own the WEIRD 107, as it's better than
Hawkwind, (but then..it IS Hawkwind, isn't it...),,,and could turn your
brain into frazzled mincemeat, and leave you a burned out sack of water
retention ..(like me).....BEWARE....!!   Silly 'Ol Devil....in his clapped
out UFOshoes

(at least if used under re-revisited experimental conditions of yesteryear)