HW: A few more Brixton comments.

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Nov 17 16:44:02 EST 2000

>In a message dated 11/17/00 6:04:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>deltawave at METRONET.COM writes:
>
>> THE DEVIL was there and he
>>  was pleased.......even with HUW, cause he's so cool.....
>>
>>  Would someone repost just what the deal was with him....as I thought he'd
>>  just tipped the champagne bottle(ok by me)(given the nerves on an event of
>>  this spectrum...not to mention the party)  interested in why he was off if
>>  this wasn't the case as I saw a mention of it before......*out*
>>

>been thinking about this...
>perhaps it was meant to be a reprise of the '70 gig (Isle of Wight??) where
>Huw freaked out on acid...you know, that whole "retro" thing... :) Chuck

 really!   I just hope Huw is OK!, because Texans here take kindly to that
excellent note bending.....HUW...your a huge star in Texas and I'm really
not kidding.....you would love the things I have heard said about you from
my countrymen over the years!!!

 HUW--(or some good gentleman tell him PLEASE)....strap on and squeeze into the
"Cool" pants (that reflect--)  catch a little buzz and stash the rest of
the MOUND of Ale in the fridge until after the gig...when I can come over
and get real drunk ,..praise you until your annoyed, and leave having
bought a couple test-presses, posters, and a photo or 2....

COME ON HUW!  STRAP THAT F#CKER ON, hire pogle or whoever to get you a
unique flash going....and peel our brains.....ROCK HARD ROCK PROUD ROCK
FREE......
and please issue something new every week, take my credit card #, and
supply me until I'm dead!!!

AND DAVE......of course that Silly Devil is me.....I crammed my sig. too
close in case that read wrong..

I'll try to restrain my fingers for a while, and go organize paying back
some of the debts I have with you guys.....*late*

                                            Mikey