HW: A few more Brixton comments.

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Nov 17 20:13:07 EST 2000

 Michael Blackman asks regarding Huw-freak -out:

>Tell me more, please...
>
>Mb
>
>   hello Michael.....hows it going?  haven't forgot you either....I'm
>commin' back for my sh*t eventually!!!!!

since it's damned nuissance day from me.....I'll add the little I
know......someoone spiked his drink with acid and he freaked totally and
ended up on his knees onstage praying to the acid gods to let him stop
seeing the eyes. the eyes,  everything looks like eyes, and faces, gaunt
thin faces AHHHHHHH, the faces.....NO....but anyway, he freaked, ended up
on his knees praying whilst astage, and the audience loved it and thought
it was part of the act.  The end. happy ending ever-after.....

Doug??   anyone??  More???   Please???

                                         Micky DC