HW:SWIRLING MIST OF ACID FOGG AND THE BARON BRAVE BROCK

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Nov 17 21:02:47 EST 2000

 Michael B., Melvyn, interested Huw-freak-outters, etc:

hope I don't get flamed....but...Michael B...

someone did it to me(in a beer)....and deny it to this day...thought they
were doing me a favor no doubt......it was a "sliver" I'm sure, but it was
awful...
NOT FUN...much better to know when your dropping.....this , I can easily
see, could make the difference between "Click", and "No Click"

anybody ever notice the weird effect you can get just by being in a room
with tripping people..."contact high"...."uncharted brain effects"????