HW:SWIRLING MIST OF ACID FOGG AND THE BARON BRAVE BROCK

Michael Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sat Nov 18 01:58:03 EST 2000

> anybody ever notice the weird effect you can get just by being in a room
> with tripping people..."contact high"...."uncharted brain effects"????

Ya - experienced that one particular time at a folk club when a group
of freaks (i'm talking cool freaks here) walked in and sat at a table next
us.  it was like you could practically hear the little pixies angels and
little devils
all having a party in their minds.....

ever been on a trip where everyone has the same hallucination without any
provocation?

Hey lets all share some memoirs here ..... if we get enough maybe we can
write
a book and I can get to Astoria after all....... (te hee)  :)

Mb