HW: Brixton - no apologies required

david hall dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Nov 18 06:23:23 EST 2000

Okay, so there were some rough patches, okay so some us prefer some vocalists over others, and some ex-members weren't there. That's symptomatic of a band like Hawkwind with so many exmembers. Personally it was the most enjoyable Hawkwind gig I've been to. Standing a few feet away from the stage, IT WAS AWESOME. The spirit was really there and the audience were going for it. So no apologies are required. We can nitpick to doomsday about aspects of it. What's the point? Personally I would the entire show if it were released.

Dave