HW: 180 gram Vinyl reissue

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat Nov 18 10:51:07 EST 2000

   Out of bed.....8 Heinekens later, bushy tailed but not bright
eyed.....headache damn close to clear...

 have this to say.....

In Search Of Space Vinyl has arrived to bless those of us into needle
use...... ....(styli),

It is issued on 180 gram vinyl, has been electronically enhanced, plays
like a CD.....(Don't have my 2 copys yet) but my homeboys (bad joke..sorry)
Wilfried and Pierre assure me that playback is likened to the "Landing
Zone" on the website......and then it has the added feature of "Blasting
off" as well....

you can order it direct if you like from WWW.simplyvinyl.co.uk/.........

The label is Simply Vinyl......(WAY TO GO GUYS........Now please pay Dave
Brock heavily, so we get the 1999 party 2LP...that was a sin against the
aliens that protect you from asteroid destruction, that it was never
released....and my MUCH WANTED CHURCH LP with Space Travellers (Please
Dave...Please),,,,,,

And upon my listen to three of the Weird CD's last night....

Go out and buy top of the line surround processers that let you crank it....

These are enhanced ...........Use this weekend for all it's worth....RUN IN
A MAD DASH TO CLEAN YOUR LOCAL SHOPS DRY!!!....buy as many copys of each as
they have....

he who gets the most copys...WINS...

you'll need them for trading purposes later......

   mike "x in search of" ---