HW: 180 gram Vinyl reissue

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Sat Nov 18 20:47:07 EST 2000

Well Andy,can we pay with creditcards now on CDS Towers??
Would be VERY handy for us on the continent as otherwise we
have to go to the bank and loose money on the change.
If I have to go to the postoffice for a IMO,I loose more money.
You know the pound sterling for us is very expencive now.
I've bought the weird tapes for (in exchange) for about £8-9 a piece
in my local record store.
Catch my drift?

I always feel embarresed when I only order from you the ultra rare stuff.
You've done so much for all of us and I want to do something back.
So get those credit cards on line.Or can we e-mail or write to you with our
details.

I worked something out with an Israel guy for a Israelin pressing of In
Search Of Space.
I send my creditcard details in 3 separete e-mails.So it's more difficult to
trace.
Also had worked something out like that with Adrian Shaw before they were on
line.

greetings
filip