HW: Weird CDs

Sun Nov 19 05:03:25 EST 2000

No - serves me right for doing this without checking, but if I remember correctly the triple features a photo of the Brock-Richards-Chadwick-Tree line-up when they don't have a track on the CD - anyone confirm this to save me digging out a copy from the depths of the archives.
But Doug's point in general is true - EMI take more care to get it right.
Andy Garibaldi.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Doug Pearson
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 7:08 AM
  Subject: Re: HW: Weird CDs

  Are you talking about the triple CD or the single CD?  In the case of the latter (the only one I have), I'd have to say it's perfectly appropriate to include the original (ok, first album) lineup in a career-spanning retrospective ... a bit different from an '82 photo with music from '76-'78.  (And not technically one of the EMI remasters either, but that's splitting hairs!)

          -Doug
           ceres at sirius.com