HW; Isle Of Wight TV Prog on BBC Saturday 18.11.00

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Sun Nov 19 17:37:52 EST 2000

Dave Wrote:
> Anyone catch this. I taped it and have just finished watching it. Plenty of Mick Farren input, and about a 10 secondclip, of I tnk, Terry Ollis, playing. The question is where is the rest of the film?
>
>Dave

Yeah I saw it too, it looked like Terry Ollis to me. I was hoping the camera would pan round to show the rest of the band but like you said it was only on for a few seconds. There must be more footage as they attracted quite a bit of attention playing outside for free - this HAS to found!

Mick

May there always be starlight on the path...Burnham Jr.