HW: "Clique.Clique Clique, the # Of the Beast"

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sun Nov 19 23:43:02 EST 2000

  "HELL!!! and FIRE!!!  were sworn to be released!!!.....does everyone have
that much going??.......well I was dead interested in you....SO...since I
still won't do "the right thing", If I have to go do more warfare on my
liver to deal with the seashell effect  that I hear with my head up close
(to the monitor)....I'll have to look into some nice screwy weather, maybe
a "Fish Rain", "Toads", possibly a fresh spontaneous combustion
somewhere(or 2)......How about a nice big Poddie accident through the roof
from one of the big 'ol 777 liners.....MDC