HW: Weird CDs & tapes, Anthology tracks, Flicknife tracks

Thomas, Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Mon Nov 20 07:00:01 EST 2000

Morning all,

Just about to place an order for the Weird CDs!  Just thought I'd ask:  Is
there a definitive list of differences between the CDs and the tapes?  I'm
sure somebody has already posted it, but I trashed my in-box by mistake!
Also,  does anybody have a comparative list, which includes tracks from the
Samurai/Flicknife output, and what overlap there is with the Weird CDs?

I know that there is a fair amount of common tracks, but it would be nice to
see the differences.  If somebody has gone to all the effort, it would be
daft to re-invent the wheel!

Best wishes to all

Guy T.