HW: SERIOUS ADMISSION

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Nov 20 12:46:21 EST 2000

  Hi Folks....great to see everyone...esp. Age appear......this is not the
usual
"hey everybody" "watch my mouth run and look who I know"......Can anyone-is
anyone a friend of Phil Howard (Cellular Structure?/former Spacehed),,,,I
have a debt with this man that needs fixing, as well as a partial one with
MR.PARR(I'm comming over Age!)

Want to make clear that I am very unhappy with myself with the mess I
created in previous years...I want to eventually get all records sent out
and money,,,,and I will, but I am still slow as I am still Mike C.....Not
as fried as in past however.....If anyone is pissed at me that feels
neglected or want your stamp/Irc's back from yesterday...no trouble,,,

Also...I am very interested in what ALL of you have to say.....and I
personally do not pass judgement on ANY of you......ALL opinions and ways
of life are interesting...and very much appreciated for someone like me who
has a lonely life and  too much time to read posts...(the reason I bog with
mailing out vinyl, is that I am SO addicted, I have to actually play all of
the copies I have so I keep the best, and I just never get around to
it....I never meant to be such an ass)  DAVE B..would you consider cleaning
up the mess I made, I'll pay you profit for doing so, then I could be
mentally free again to wiggle my toes in the sand, smile, find a girl,
etc.?????

at least I prefer to read you guys than to go to some porno site, etc...

I realize also that most of you have a life, jobs , etc...

ADDENDUM: Mike Holmes......Don't you want to hear the recent
reports......suspicious......

I have nothing to hide...

hope it's oK to add: I did drink again last night to kill the pain of being me.
and once again the room was filled with blasting magic......

The Weird CD's REALLY are WAY TOO EXCELLENT....but DID ANYONE else notice
the gunpowder behind the new double 76 show....That just forced my face to
smile...It did not sound totally identical to me....but I am not an expert
at this....

all this said.....I really will try to close the mouth for a while....I'll
be reading, enjoying, etc..   THE PARADOGS CD is FROM GOD......(like
hawkwind, as is the STAR NATION CDR.)   little mikkey