HW: Party after the party!

XXX boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Mon Nov 20 14:55:17 EST 2000

Hello folks!

Trying to get a "backstage" party together for after the Astoria,  2 choices........

1) A convention type do at a hotel that everyone stays at. This would need some organising in central London on 29th Dec! But if anyone has suggestions as to how this could be achieved, we are willing to listen.

2) Party at a private club, this would be for limited numbers. Certainly the Hawkfans who come from afar would be invited (Australia, USA, Europe, etc) The rest of the invites would have to be on an apply and draw names out of a hat type basis.

Let us know your thoughts as ever, we will take them in to consideration while making decisions..............

Also, any requests for songs at Xmas gig, someone mentioned lack of 80s stuff at Brixton.
Rehearsals start next week.

Over and out............

HW