HW: Party after the party!

XXX boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Mon Nov 20 15:29:58 EST 2000

Sorry colm, thought of that but the club has a maximum of 100 and when we count band, crew and support etc there are too many passport holders to guarantee entry. We could give priority to passport holders though. Maybe they would not all want to come anyway.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bedroom trancer
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 8:07 PM
  Subject: Re: HW: Party after the party!

  not too sure about an aftershow party being entry only to people that win in a raffle style competition. Surely all hawkwind passport members should be allowed entrance? Isn't the whole point of having these passports so that holders can get special offers not opened to non passport holders? BTW Dave and Kris how many Hawkwind fans out there have passports? But out of the two ideas mentioned i would prefer hiring out a private club as a better option than having it at a hotel.

  My requests for songs for the XMAS gig are as follows:
  Anything from the charisma period PLEASE!!!!!

  see you all at the xmas gig

  colm