HW: Party after the party!

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Mon Nov 20 15:55:10 EST 2000

Hi
>Trying to get a "backstage" party together for after the >Astoria,  2
choices........
>1) A convention type do at a hotel that everyone stays at. This >would
need some organising in central London on 29th Dec! But if >anyone has
suggestions as to how this could be achieved, we are >willing to listen.
>2) Party at a private club, this would be for limited numbers. >Certainly
the Hawkfans who come from afar would be invited >(Australia, USA, Europe,
etc) The rest of the invites would have >to be on an apply and draw names
out of a hat type basis.
>Let us know your thoughts as ever, we will take them in to >consideration
while making decisions..............
>Also, any requests for songs at Xmas gig, someone mentioned lack >of 80s
stuff at Brixton.
>Rehearsals start next week.

WOW! Another dream will come true
2000, It is the year of the HAWK