HW: Astoria suggestions.

J D Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Mon Nov 20 18:23:39 EST 2000

Suggestions for Astoria ....

Seeing it As You Really Are?
We Took The Wrong Steps Years Ago
Children Of The Sun

The Watcher (having shipped in Lemmy from mid-way through his UK gigs)
Time We Left
Lord Of Light
Widowmaker
Paradox
You'd Better Believe It
Dying Seas
Kings Of Speed (Lemmy can now go back down the pub)

Chronoglide Skyway
Days Of The Underground
PSI Power
Urban Guerilla
Levitation
Living On A Knife Edge
Choose Your Masks
Damage Of Life
War I Survived
LSD
The Wizard Blew His Horn
(Remind me again just how many days you are playing for?)

Not even sure if I'll be there yet!
Any committment to at least 6 of the above could be a deciding factor though!
Sorry to be so greedy, but you did ask.
Jez