Astoria suggestions.

Richard Stockwell richard at CRANIUM.CO.NZ
Tue Nov 21 06:29:05 EST 2000

> I knew Daniel from when he ran "Pipe Imported Records" in the early 80's
..... I bought many a
> Hawkwind (and many other) album from him .... it was a great store, very
hard to leave (Daniel
> insisted you listen to half his stock on every visit). Last I heard he was
running a small store in
> Geelong (a small satellite city about an hour out of Melbourne)

Its just that I knew those guys in 1972/73 when I lived in Melbourne and ran
Mothers Records which became Pipe Imports once Mothers closed down. One of
the guys that I remember as part of the group was a Marty Lawrence. So
either you are the one and only or else there's another one from the same
city.

Richard
Cranium Music