HW: Party after the party!

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Nov 21 06:32:02 EST 2000

Thomas, Guy writes:

> Mike,
>
> Wasn't the whole of the Hammersmith Broadway roundabout flattened when it
> was redeveloped about 8 years ago?

Might have been. That was probably the last time I was in Hammersmith. I
didn't think it was as long as 8 years ago though. Time Flies like an arrow.

> Seriously - there are quite a few boats moored permanently on the Thames, on
> the Embankment, just down from Trafalgar Square.  I'm not sure of costs, but
> they are available for private hire. Not a million miles from the Astoria
> either!

I heard there was a tent down by Docklands that's sizeable and not being
used for much. The government will even pay 120 quid per person subsidy
for folks to go there...

> Guy T.

FoFP