Astoria suggestions.

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Tue Nov 21 09:52:48 EST 2000

How could I have forgotten WIDOWMAKER, just about the only piece of Captain
Lockheed not yet given the proper live Hawktreatment?

KevinSommers
  -----Original Message-----
  From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of J D
  Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 4:24 PM
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Subject: HW: Astoria suggestions.

  Suggestions for Astoria ....

  Seeing it As You Really Are?
  We Took The Wrong Steps Years Ago
  Children Of The Sun

  The Watcher (having shipped in Lemmy from mid-way through his UK gigs)
  Time We Left
  Lord Of Light
  Widowmaker
  Paradox
  You'd Better Believe It
  Dying Seas
  Kings Of Speed (Lemmy can now go back down the pub)

  Chronoglide Skyway
  Days Of The Underground
  PSI Power
  Urban Guerilla
  Levitation
  Living On A Knife Edge
  Choose Your Masks
  Damage Of Life
  War I Survived
  LSD
  The Wizard Blew His Horn
  (Remind me again just how many days you are playing for?)

  Not even sure if I'll be there yet!
  Any committment to at least 6 of the above could be a deciding factor
though!
  Sorry to be so greedy, but you did ask.
  Jez