HW: Astoria suggestions.

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Nov 21 12:32:56 EST 2000

> Hey Dave,
>
> What About Green Finned Demon ;-)
>
> Followed by a Cover of 'Another Girl, Another Planet' by the Only Ones, back
> to back with 'Spaceman' by Babylon Zoo

                ^^^^^^^^^
Play the single version. Much better than on the album, IMHO. ;-)

I cant travel to England any time soon, but I'd like to see people writing
to BOC-L afterwards about the astounding performance of "Alien I Am." Then
again, I've never seen the band, so I haven't heard it on recent tours.

Second choice: "Flying Doctor" (1st HW song I ever heard and also very
popular hereabouts.)

Brian

--
Brian Halligan