HW: Astoria gig

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Tue Nov 21 22:47:10 EST 2000

Well, I just found a good fare, so it looks like I'll be back over
for the Astoria gig.

Questions for those more knowledgeable than I:

So I don't repeat the mistakes of the Hawkestra, where should I order
from that doesn't do weird "prebooking", but actual tix?

Does the Astoria have seating available, or is it standing room only?

If I send in for my passport now, will it get there in time for the
gig?

As I don't have a place to crash yet, I'd like to pick Dave B.'s #1
option (get everyone to stay at a hotel and party there.)

Are folks meeting at a pub or something beforehand?  (similar to the
hawkestra?)

Arin
(btw, for US Hawkfans...travelocity was listing fares
for $300 to get to london (from here in chicago.) might be
worth exploring.)
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559