HW: Astoria gig

Si Halley sihalley at CABLEINET.CO.UK
Wed Nov 22 03:15:03 EST 2000

Subject: HW: Astoria gig

> Well, I just found a good fare, so it looks like I'll be back over
> for the Astoria gig.
>
> Questions for those more knowledgeable than I:
>
> So I don't repeat the mistakes of the Hawkestra, where should I order
> from that doesn't do weird "prebooking", but actual tix?

The Astoria2 wasn`t bothered about it when I used tickets I bought from the
same place I got my Hawkestra tickets. They just let me through. The main
Astoria is probably the same. But if you use the link on mission control it
would be cheaper as well and you shouldn`t run into any problems.

>> Does the Astoria have seating available, or is it standing room only?

Seating upstairs, standing downstairs.

> If I send in for my passport now, will it get there in time for the
> gig?

They said they`d have a list of applications at the door if the actual
passport hasn`t arrived in time.

Si