OFF: King Cirimson @ Berklee last night

Johnny Firic johnnybravo5858 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 22 08:48:27 EST 2000

well, all I can say is AAAAARGH! That was the most amazing concert I've ever
been to!!! Setlist included "Frame by frame", a brilliant jam introducing
"Oyster soup" (note Oyster), an acoustic "3 of a perfect pair" for the 1st
encore - out of 4, others including "Red" and "Heroes" (I was told R. Fripp
played the guitar on the original Bowie recording). trey Gunn was playing
something weird which I think was a Warr guitar and in the the mix it was
perfect, crystal clear. Excellent mood throughout the night... can't wait
for the next tour (or perhaps me moving back to Europe, one never knows...)

Johnny