HW: The Uninvited -BRAINSTORM

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Nov 22 15:13:43 EST 2000

  Dave.....can you have someone tell me why one of my three BBC LP's has a
different "Mix" "Balancing" levels on it....this different copy is the one
that has scratches on it, but I suspect it is worth more than the house I
live in???

It is supposed to be going out to my friend in Germany
...AHHHHHHH..Tonight...it's overdue...AHHHH.....SCRAMBLING for a metal
tape/ regular CRO2....do both.....

can't resist saying: Come in ADRIAN PARR....2 wrongs don't make
right...help me escape this hell...I'll pay you more than I owe you....and
the rest (of you)  I eventually have to settle with...Yours..Mike "The
Reject"....