regarding electric tepee chat room

Michael Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Wed Nov 22 21:40:19 EST 2000

Hi the problems experienced so far are with the server as stated in an email I just received (pasted below)

Thanks for your patience

Anyone able to direct me to a more stable platform etc?

Mb

We are currently experiencing intermittent technical difficulties
with some
of our member servers. If your account is located on an affected
server, you
may experience 404, Forbidden Access and/or FTP errors. All of these
issues
have been reported to our NetOPS department, who are currently
working on a
solution. At this time no ETR (Estimated Time of Repair) has been
provided
to us, but you can check the status of the problem by clicking SITE