Damage of Life

Mark Kelly other.mark at NTLWORLD.COM
Thu Nov 23 15:22:03 EST 2000

I have a tape of that show (St. Albans '89), I think - done off the desk
too!  (I don't want to get anyone into trouble, so...........:-)  It was
done for a friend/acquaintance's birthday, who then copied it for me for
mine.  About 40-45 minutes long.  No track listing, but from what I hear
its:

1 - Lives of Great Men/Assault and Battery
2 - Void of Golden Light/The Golden Void
3 - Back in the Box
4 - Damage of Life
5 - Utopia
6 - You Know You're Only Dreaming
7 - Damnation Alley

Good tape, I think.......................I've copied it for some other
friends, but I don't have access to the technology to get it onto my PC.

Mark