Lemmy - White Line Fever

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at CS.COM
Fri Nov 24 09:17:47 EST 2000

Hi,

If anyone going to know its someone on this list. My partner has been trying
to get hold of the Lemmy (Auto)biography - White line Fever.

It seems that the book isn't going to happen as the publishers have dropped
it. Anyone know if this is true ?
Would be a shame, I was looking forward to hearing more about his antics
especially after reading the Do not Panic book about 10years ago and what he
got upto.

PS any one got a copy of PXR5 on CD for sale ?

Regards
iain
Astoria Ticket ordered, Flying Doctor or Only The Dead Dreams Of The Cold War
Kid would be cool.