HW: Black Sword dvd

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Nov 25 04:49:38 EST 2000

>  I've seen that both Insound(insound.com) and CDNow(cdnow.com) have it listed
>  for sale. Insound is charging $18.57 for it, and CDNow is charging $17.47 for
>  it,'cause they're having a 30% off sale for a while, don't know how long it
>  will last, tho'.
>
>  The listing at CDNow says the DVD is Region 1, playable in the US and Canada.
>
>  Joe

I'm back after a long absence. I got this DVD earlier this week - it is
region zero - all areas.

I should warn you though and being charitable about it, it hasn't been
transfered very well. Additionally, the camera work during the encore is
something of a masterpiece! Anyway, it is a nice memento to have.

Mark