HW: Kings Of Speed, Lords Of Light CD for sale

J D Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Sat Nov 25 16:56:46 EST 2000

 Hi,
Anybody want to buy a copy of the following CD.

HAWKWIND: Kings Of Speed, Lords Of Light
Front sleeve is Stonehenge shot (?) from 84 tour programme (blurred photo of Harvey & Huw (?))
Picture CD (b/w X-In Search Of Space front cover).
Rear sleeve = Black Sword stage shot
Tracks listed as :

Needle Gun
Ejection - Time We Left This World Today
Blue Shift - The Right Stuff
Snake Dance - Night Of The Hawks
Levitation
Masters (sic) Of The Universe
The Golden Void
Paranoia Part 2 - Hassanisahba (sic)
LSD

Sleeve says
Recorded Live 18.5.1991 at Latin Quarter Detroit USA
(This is, of course, rubbish, as Alan thanks the audience with "danke", the actual venue & date is Bochum, Zeche 08.10.91, I believe)
Made in EEC
GEMA label

Only looking to re-coup my initial cost, so no great amount expected.
E-mail me if interested.

Jez ( jeremy at dacombe.fsnet.co.uk )