HW: Party after the party!

Sun Nov 26 11:43:43 EST 2000

On Sun, 26 Nov 2000, ANDREW GARIBALDI wrote:

> To Hawk matters - there has been a slight problem with Star Nation. As a
> result there will be a further delay. I can't say more right now as
> 'negotaiations' are still taking place. But you will be kept fully informed
> as to what is going down (and it's not us causing the delays for once)..

        Thanks for keeping us posted...

> Alan Davey's new album is also delayed due to 'artwork problems', while the
> Bedouin album looks like it won't surface until well into next year, now.

        What? I thought _Chaos Delight_ was out? Or has he got even more
in the can, an if so how did I miss hearing about it?

        Can't say I'm surprised by Bedouin delays though. Is he still
shopping for a label?

> Finally, the Simon House LP+CD is now scheduled for early December with the
> High Tide album for January.

        What!? (again) New High Tide? Having had my head removed at the
neck by Tony Hill's playing only a few days ago that sounds more
interesting than a good many things. Both Hill & House? Is it already
recorded or have they yet to go in the studio? Who else is on it? Will
they tour? Have you got any information, Harvey?

> Andy G.(now bound to get howls of abuse).

        Nonsense. "We want information!" Yours,
                                                Jon

     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)       jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk