HW:related new things

Sun Nov 26 12:16:01 EST 2000

> > Alan Davey's new album is also delayed due to 'artwork problems', while
the
> > Bedouin album looks like it won't surface until well into next year,
now.

>         What? I thought _Chaos Delight_ was out? Or has he got even more
> in the can, an if so how did I miss hearing about it?
REPLY: No, there's the new one called 'The Final Call' releasedon Centaur
Discs and that'z the one to which I refer, OK - you clearly aren't the proud
owner of a new CD Services catalogue for some reason - I will check that out
as you should have had one.

>         Can't say I'm surprised by Bedouin delays though. Is he still
> shopping for a label?
REPLY:Yes that is correct.

> > Finally, the Simon House LP+CD is now scheduled for early December with
the
> > High Tide album for January.
>
>         What!? (again) New High Tide? Having had my head removed at the
> neck by Tony Hill's playing only a few days ago that sounds more
> interesting than a good many things. Both Hill & House? Is it already
> recorded or have they yet to go in the studio? Who else is on it? Will
> they tour? Have you got any information, Harvey?
REPLY:.sorry to have misled you a little - by 'new' I don't mean 'new' but
'new old' if you get my drift - stuff that's been out before but remastered
plus some unreleased stuff (although I wish someone would see fit to bring
out the Top Gear Session from way back - if the BBC haven't got it, I
have!!)

Andy Garibaldi.