OFF: Cranium rocks

Mon Nov 27 12:21:44 EST 2000

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Richard Stockwell wrote:

> > Now if I could just get Warrior on the edge of time on CD......
>
> Arrggghhhh No !!! ... not the Warrior on the Edge of Time .... the hardest
> Hawkwind album to find. Griffin released this about 4 years ago, then they
> went broke for a while but now they're back but I don't know if Warrior is
> still available on the label. Incidently the last time I had copies of this
> album in when they (Griffin) put it in a box with a book the CD pressings I
> received turned out to have bloody Pendragon on the pressing with the label
> reading Hawkwind. That's what I mean by Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh No not Warrior on
> the Edge ..... because I have but haven't ever had it in stock.

        Not that this'll cheer anyone up, but I believe it's unobtainable
in the US too. I had someone over there looking for it for a favour, and
the company she was using (who seem from what else she laid hold of to be
knowledgeable in such things) got one only by means of persuading one of
their employees to give up his copy! Second-hand is the only way I
fear. Yours,
                Jon

ObCD: Gong - _25th Birthday Party_

     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)       jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk