HW - Space Rock - radio

Michael Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Tue Nov 28 07:21:12 EST 2000

Hi all

A while back I posted an email regarding my getting a spot at our local radio station to do a Space Rock special

Anyway - I'll be getting into that later next year.

I am still looking forward to getting any material or info leading me there

In my last email I forgot to add I am Happy to pay for the CD's
{ just so it is known that I'm not on the scrounge for free stufff }

Peace & Light

Michael B
South Oz
Where the grass is green & free {almost}