HW: - Space Rock - radio

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Nov 28 15:42:13 EST 2000

Michael asked...

>A while back I posted an email regarding my getting a spot at our local
radio >station to do a Space Rock special

Just one night?

>Anyway - I'll be getting into that later next year.

??

>I am still looking forward to getting any material or info leading me there

Could you be more specific?  What 'material'?  Any particular bands/styles?
(Or maybe it would be easier if you said what you already have.)

>In my last email I forgot to add I am Happy to pay for the CD's
>{just so it is known that I'm not on the scrounge for free stuff}

I've made compilation CD-R's for other radio (and internet radio) people in
the past...is that the kind of thing you're looking for?

E-mail offline if you want to respond to me personally (I'm putting this up
on the list publicly, 'cause perhaps others also weren't sure what you were
asking for).  henderson.120 at osu.edu

Grakkl (FAA)

ObCD: Legendary Pink Dots - Farewell, Milky Way (1994 Live, released 2000)