HW: Warrior reissue (was Re: OFF: Cranium rocks)

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 28 20:09:42 EST 2000

In a message dated 11/28/00 1:30:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
carlaz at NTLWORLD.COM writes:

> Hey, _PS_ is one of my favorite albums (OK, barring the fairly lame
>  "Acid Test").

nah, nah, it's cool...
but that's the techno debate again (which in its last run actually didn't
start much of a debate...too bad. :)

 Otherwise, it's early-90s-style HW in full flight, and
>  I'll match 'em against just about any other version :)

actually, not to nitpik (but if I do, it's this list's fault for being such
pikkers), but the source live material is from '89, right? or at least most
of it?
ya'll taught me well, Chuck