OFF: Spinal Tap - Lemmy connection

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Wed Nov 29 16:46:02 EST 2000

On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 09:32:38AM -0500, DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
> once at an outdoor fourth of july gig, when i had to stop the song, lean
> over and puke, and replay the song from the top.... -_-

Nash the Slash was once doing his usual instruments+loops+bandages
(+lotsa beer) thing, when the urge came upon him.  He recorded a
few bars into the sequencer, left it looping while he dashed
offstage to puke, then came back onstage and picked up where he
left off.  I didn't see this myself, alas; I heard it from a
mutual friend.  (I wish I could remember whether he was playing
solo or with a band that night!)

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft -- but they could get
fired for relying on Microsoft.
        - Chris Garrigues