HW:Excess Studio recordings

Lawrence, Martyn [IBM GSA] Martyn.Lawrence at TEAM.TELSTRA.COM
Wed Nov 29 18:04:23 EST 2000

Gidday
just been rereading the Born to Go book, and when the band were recording
tracks for was eventually to become
ASAM, Simon King was quoted as saying there are more tracks down than we
actually need.  My question is : what if any were the unused tracks ? From
the set lists the March dates only have "Making of Midgard"
as the only non album track - but this was on lucky leif.
I remember in a Hawkfan that Brian Tawn was on the phone to Dave and he was
playing him lots of Stuff never heard before.
So Dave do you remember what the unused songs were , and are there any
Studio Recordings of Uncle Sam/Robot ?

Marty Lawrence