love in space

John H. McCartney scorch at TE-CATS.COM
Thu Nov 30 14:53:40 EST 2000

> I will have to watch mine again. I only watched once and thought it had
> terrible sound quality. I have not heard any one else complain, so I
> just must have ended up with a bad copy.
> I can't wait to get my hands on the Weird CDs. The sooner the better.

I thought *I* was the only one. Mine has crap sound as well, I can watch
the indicators for the stereo sound tracks flash off and on in the vcr's
display window. I can only stand to play it on the deck where I can switch
the stereo track off manually and only listen to the sound recorded in with
the video signal.

The sound problem sounds like it is a copy-protection artifact the way
is cuts in and out, very regularly.

scorch