Which pub are we meeting

Stephen Lindsey slindsey at IDIRECT.COM
Thu Nov 30 22:43:39 EST 2000

Right - got me ticket, got me plane ticket, I'm off to Blighty !!

Now sorry for the repeat question but what pub are we meeting in this time,
and if the pre-show is at 3pm what time are we going to meet at the pub ?
Breakfast time ?

Looking forward to seeing everybody again (oh I haven't seen any pictures
from
the pub last time - did anyone take any ?)

Oh and a few points from the Hawkestra seeing as I never posted anything

1) Someone commented at one point that "It was almost religious"
        -  I mean come on - what do you mean "almost"  ?

2) to bear out this point, its funny but I have absolutely no recolleciton
of them playing 'Shouldn't Do That', even though I remmeber every other song
clearly (well sort of)
        I do remember standing thinking to myself "Lemmy ? Lemmy ?? Lemmy ! Lemmy
!!..."
        for quite a while... I think that must have been when they played it...

Cheers
Steve Lindsey