LEYLINES TO MIKE HOLMES

Mike Coleman deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Oct 3 03:11:45 EDT 2000

    Dear Mike!   I have sent a message to the e-mail address you posted on
the list...but did not put your last name....If you did not see it..please
do...

     Mike Coleman

 IF any bandmembers are not too busy finishing alterations on Lemmy's costume,
and see this....would one of you please conceive of something really great
for Scott Heller...as this man has performed magic and worked the
impossible to answer a distress signal of terrible personal importance to
me....You know I'm good for it (no slouching on band members!!)

Would this message please get through to appropriate eyes that Huw-Lloyd
Langtons "City Of The Future" is releasing endorphins(sp?) at an astounding
rate and is requested for songlist Brixtonville....

Richard---if you or friends are there, would you consider a way for me to
remove this arrow thats been stuck in me since 98 fest....It's hurting
again...(that would be Chadwick, of course...)   Whatever it was...I'm
sorry....I'm sorry...

 PS--I can hang with Ian on the alcohol consumption...that was a bad
roadkiller state I'd arrived in....NEVER OCCURS at home.....I want to go
play my Smartpills LP and feel OK!!!???       PEACE  you most excellents....