BOC: HW: Status of tape trade 2000

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Tue Oct 3 08:51:34 EDT 2000

> Just wondering if this year's tape trade is going to happen or not. Tim?

Ah...  Sorry 'bout the lack of initiative on my part. The wonders of WAP (sic)
keep me busy these days.

Yes ! the tape trade will go ahead. Get to work on those compilation tapes
I'll try and sort a tape ring of people shortly, and mail out addresses

If indeed a fair number of people are at Brixton, you can save yourself some
postage! But do you trust your mental capacity at such an event? ;-)

Any late entrants, mail me (not the list)

Tim